About Chadler Consulting
For almost 20 years Chadler has been recognized as one of the Tri-State areas leading commercial insurance brokers based on premium volume and service quality for all sizes and industries of business. We recognize that many businesses have a sense of loyalty to their current agent and may even share a personal relationship. The only viable opportunity to replace the incumbent agent may be when something goes wrong and unfortunately that event may be very costly to the bottom line.
The components for most insurance programs are generally price, coverage, agency service, resources and sometimes a combination of them all. More specifically, does the business know whether they are overpaying premium for the coverage? Have there been claim issues? Are there safety/risk management resources provided to lower risk and therefore cost?
We have seen numerous situations where the “satisfied buyer” quickly learns that they don’t have the coverage that they thought they did or lack creative ways in which to reduce costs. They want it fixed, but also to remain with their current agent.
Chadler Consulting will provide you with a totally independent and professional written analysis of your program with an action plan for your particular insurance and risk management situation. Using our technical experience and safety resources we will focus on how to improve your bottom line. Upon your authorization we will implement and monitor the action plan, adjust where necessary and achieve the objectives.
- Often changes can be made midterm to reduce costs, but also up to right before you sign up for the new policy, using your current agent/broker.
- Is it time to be proactive and reduce costs or for a placement checkup before you find out the expensive way?
- Our fees are reasonable and tailored to the time and expense required.
PROPERTY/CASUALTY INSURANCE CONSULTING SERVICES
- Exposure Review
- Coverage Review
- Premium/ Rate Review
- Safety/ Risk Management Review & Disaster Planning Programs (Develop/Implement)
- Create Insurance Coverage Specifications and Renewal Strategies
- Develop Brokerage Competition Through a Marketing Process
- Claims Consulting- Loss Review and Projections, Indemnification Consulting
- Merger-Acquisition –Due Diligence Evaluation
- Property Insurance Valuation Appraisals
- Certificate of Insurance Standards and Tracking Program
- Contract/ Vendor Risk Management Consulting
- Lender Risk Services-Mortgage/ Loan Insurance Acceptability Standards
- Liability and Workers Compensation Audit Forecasting/ Negotiation
- Workers Compensation Modification Review.
- Personal Lines Review
- Miscellaneous Projects